Our transformative Sales Basics Courses solve some of the challenges that all growing businesses face especially during uncertain times: how to find ways to grow to the next level in a sustainable way.
Sales Basics consists of four training modules that will help you improve your sales strategy. It’s not about doing more – it’s about doing things differently. During the course, you will have a chance to test and try new methods to hone your skills. Courses are suitable for business owners who want to boost their own sales performance or that of their teams.
Courses are designed by international sales coaches and sales professionals with real-world sales experience themselves.
Click the tiles below to learn more about each individual course!
What sets us apart?
All our courses are designed by sales experts with proven track records and decades of experience in sales.
On completion of the Sales Basics, you will have learnt the following:
- How to improve the sales process and secure the meeting
- How to analyse the client’s needs and create winning proposals
- How to present effective solutions with guaranteed results
- How to successfully close the deal
Is this course for you?
This course is suitable for business owners that want to improve their sales strategies and grow their business. Those business owners who are struggling to grow their business in a sustainable way and those who want to learn smart sales tools that help build client relationships that last. These courses are suitable for those who wish to learn at their own pace.
Our courses are case-based learning and all sections contain case examples and tasks. We strongly encourage learners to select real-world sales cases of their own to apply newly acquired insights and learnings into practice.
Each module takes between 30 and 45 minutes to complete or they can be completed at your own pace.
Module 1: Get the ball rolling with the client
Apply tried and tested sales methods to improve the first steps of your sales process.
Section 1: Get to know the client
- Client profiling: Who is the client, what do they do, and what does their business look like?
- Internal analysis: What can we deliver for this client? How do we smartly use our internal resources?
- Who should we contact and get a meeting with?
Section 2: Get the meeting
- The importance of creating a Sales story
- Evaluating who to bring with you to the meeting
- How to prepare and contact the client
Section 3: In the meeting
- Setting up a successful meeting
- Understand the client better by asking the right questions
- Identifying the real decision-maker and uncovering the client’s purchasing process
Module 2: Uncovering needs and expectations
Understand the needs and challenges of your client and what is needed for a winning proposal.
Section 1: What pain points are they trying to address?
- How to address the client’s challenges and bottlenecks in order to formulate a winning proposal
- Evaluate who the challenges affect and how
- Evaluate the consequences for the client for not solving their problems
Section 2: What is needed to solve their pain points?
- How to “cure” the client’s pain points
- How to turn the client’s pain points into values and messages that are needed to create a winning proposal
- Creating a value-based proposal
- Evaluating the resources and schedule for implementing the solution
Section 3: What solution could we provide?
- To look for references and experiences from similar cases
- To evaluate the capabilities for implementing the solution
- To evaluate the financial scope for implementing the solution
Module 3: Present the solution
How to prepare and present solutions in an effective manner.
Section 1: Review
- How well you understand your client’s needs
- How to formulate a winning story
- Uncover the client’s decision-making process
Section 2: Prepare
- To plan the process and create the closing plan
- To evaluate what kind of roles are needed in the project team
- To plan and build your presentation
Section 3: Present
- How to prepare to present the solution
- What to take into consideration when presenting
Module 4: Closing the deal
How to successfully close the deal.
Section 1: Closing start from beginning
- How to set your actions to support closing already in the beginning
- How to ask the right questions that give you information to support your closing plan
- How to contact the client successfully
Section 2: Clearing obstacles
- To understand your client’s concerns and responding to them
- To vaccinate against opposition
Section 3: Ending the process successfully
- How to speed up the clients decision-making process
- How to negotiate a satisfying contract
- How to successfully close the deal
Learn through experience
Our transformative Sales Basics Courses were developed by sales experts with proven track records and decades of experience in sales.
Amund Fjeldstad - Fjeldstad & Partners
Managing director, author, speaker and sales expert
Amund has been selling for thirty years. He has run major sales operations in over thirty countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. He has also hosted countless seminars on closing, as well as being the author of four books.
Mika Jantunen - Intolead
Managing director, speaker and sales coach
Mika has been doing sales and development of sales operations for over 20 years internationally. Mika’s special expertise revolves around developing sales models and tools to support sales moving into value and insight-based sales models.
Get more information
Enter your details below to get more information on these courses and to stay updated on other future skills courses that we will be launching soon.